Corvette C1 fully electric
The 1962 Corvette was the last member of the first Corvette generation. Like all Corvettes, it had a plastic body, making it a lightweight for its time. A good basis for an electric car.
Through a complete restoration and all-round renewal, we have led the classic into an electric future.
- Driving range350 kmReal range
- Torque rating390 Nm
- Acceleration5.8 s0 – 100 km/h
- Speed rangemax. 155 km/h
- Empty weight1480 kg
- Battery capacity68 kWh
- Battery chemistryLiNiMnCoO2
- Motor powermax. 185 kW (252 PS)
- Charging time AC Type2125 km per h
- Charging time DC CCS300 km per hoptional